售后情景模拟对话范文英文优选7篇

山崖发表网范文2022-12-16 17:33:39193

售后情景模拟对话范文英文 第一篇

Why are you interested in working for our company?

為什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?

Because your company has a good sales record.

因為你们公司有良好的销售记录 .

Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

因為你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获.

Because I think my major is suitable for this position.

因為我认為我的专业适合这个职位.

Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.

因為我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能為你们提供服务.

Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.

因為我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣.

Why did you leave your former company?

為什么离开以前的公司?

Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.

因為我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小.

Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.

因為我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作.

Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.

因為那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考慮我的未来.

Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

因為我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作.

Because I had some private reasons, some family things.

因為我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情.

What are your great strengths?

你有什么优点?

I'm a good team player.

我是一个富有团隊精神的人.

I'm a hard-working, persistent person.

我工作刻苦,性情执着.

I'm a fast-learner.

我学东西很快.

I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.

我能在压力下工作,并能与同事和諧相处.

I have strong organizational skills.

我的组织能力很强.

In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?

我公司雇用你有什么好处?

I think that my technical background is helpful for you.

我觉得我的技术背景对你们有用.

I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.

我有足够的知识推广贵公司的产品.

I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.

我对这个市场非常熟悉并有许多客户,我认為贵公司能从中获益.

Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.

贵公司能通过雇用一个充满活力、聪明的年轻人获益.

I know I am the right person for this job.

我知道我是最适合这个工作的.

What are your salary expectations?

你对薪水有什么要求?

I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.

我希望是贵公司对一个具有我这种经验和教育背景的人所付的标准薪资.

Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.

我们能不能谈一谈我在贵公司需要承担的责任?我觉得工资应该与工作的责任紧密相关的.

I hope you'll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary's salary.

售后情景模拟对话范文英文 第二篇

A: I'm sorry, I'm lost. Can you show me the way station a: B: I'll take that road. Let me show you the way.

B: I'm sorry, my location on this map a: B: we're here, bus stop, we're in the city. B: Oh, I think I'm lost. Can I get to the railway from here station a: B: go straight down the street for about two blocks and then turn left B: A: Excuse me, I wonder if you can help me, I'm looking for a museum: B: Oh, my God, you're lost.

Thompson: Oh, my luck. How can I get to the Museum: B: you can take no bus here and then traner to no bus there. Dale: Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to the Palace Museum? Nancy: you can take a bus.

The driver will tell you where to get off. Dale: Yes, but I drive my own car. Oh, then you drive down this street, turn right at the third intersection, then turn left at the first intersection and keep going until you see one that says _the Palace Museum._ Then you drive down the street, turn right, turn left, go straight, and I'll see the sign.

Nancy: by the way, are you sure I won't hit any one-way street? I don't think you'll see any cars around here. What about your business card: I parked it there. Can you see it? No, you'd better remove it before the police see you stop.

Why can't I see any _No Parking_ signs. But you stop in the bus section. There's a policeman.

I'd better run. Thank you, miss. By the way, how long will it take me to get to the museum Nancy: about half an hour.

Thank you again. You've helped me a lot: hurry up, or you'll have to buy a ticket.

中文翻译:

A: 对不起,我迷路了,你能给我指路吗车站A:B:我走那条路让我带你去B路:A:对不起,我在这张地图上的位置A:,B:我们在这里,汽车站,我们在城市B:A:哦,我想我迷路了。我能从这里到铁路吗车站A:B:沿着街道直行大约两个街区,然后转弯左边B:A:对不起,我想知道你能不能帮我,我在找博物馆:B:天哪,你迷失了方向汤布:A:哦,真倒霉我怎么才能到博物馆:B:你可以在这里坐无公车,然后转乘无公车去那里。戴尔:打扰一下,你能告诉我怎么去故宫博物馆吗南希:你可以坐公共汽车司机会告诉你在哪里下车戴尔:是的,但我自己开的是卡南西:哦,然后你沿着这条街开车,在第三个十字路口右转,然后在第一个路口左转一直走,直到你看到一个写着“故宫博物院”的路标,然后你沿着这条街行驶,右转,左转,直行,然后我会看到路标南希:对了,你确定我不会撞到任何单行道的街上吗?我想你不会在这附近看到任何车的。

你的名片呢:我把它停在那里了,你看到了吗,不,你最好在看到你停车前把它移走。为什么我看不到任何“禁止停车”的标志。但是你停在公共汽车区。

来了一个,我最好跑谢谢你,,顺便问一下,我要多久才能到博物馆南希:大约半小时。再次谢谢你,你帮了我大忙:快点,不然你就要买票了。

售后情景模拟对话范文英文 第三篇

A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.

请介绍一下你自己.

B: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.

我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身于1980年.我的专业是电子工程.

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你认为你有怎样的性格?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things m very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半.我非常有组织能力,也很能干.

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

你的弱点和优点是什么?

B: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.

嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话.我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快.

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?

你有执照或资格证书吗?

B: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师.

A: How do you relate to others?

你和别人相处如何?

B: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

我能与人合作,富有团队精神.

I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?

你为什么要来新加坡?

A:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i’ve worked in Singapore before, i’m easily fit with the living and working enviroment are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.

首先,新加坡是一个花园城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一.此外,我之前在新加坡工作过,很容易适应这里的生活及工作环境.有许多中国人,人们都很友好.

A:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?

请再说一遍./对不起,能重复一下吗?

B:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

好了,现在,如果你有任何问题,请随时问我.

A:Nope, I have none, thanks!

不,我没有,谢谢!

BI:Thank you for your interest in our company.

谢谢你对我们的公司感兴趣.

A:Thank you, you for your time.

谢谢,先生.再见.谢谢您的宝贵时间.

售后情景模拟对话范文英文 第四篇

A B: Thank you for your delicious meal. B: I'm glad you like it. A: I'm fed up with you coming to my party next Sunday night.

There will be a lot of people coming to my party next Sunday night. B: Oh, I'd love to see my schedule. I'll come that day when I'm free.

A: Thank you Mary. You must not miss this opportunity for you. B: really.

Maybe I need to buy a new T-shirt about my hairstyle Do you want a new one? A: ha ha, don't be so serious, Jimmy. You're cool. I wish you success that day.

Good luck. B: I'm afraid I need to go now. Thank you.

B: OK. See you next Sunday.

中文翻译:

A B:谢谢你的美味佳肴B:我很高兴你喜欢它A:我受够了你下星期天晚上来参加我的聚会会有很多人B:哦我很想去看看我的日程安排我那天有空我会来的A:谢谢玛丽那天来了你一定不要错过这对你来说是个好机会B:真的哦,也许我需要买一件新的t恤关于我的发型你认为我需要换一件新的吗a:哈哈,别那么认真,吉米,你很酷祝你那天成功祝你好运B:我恐怕我现在需要走了谢谢B:好的,下星期天见。

售后情景模拟对话范文英文 第五篇

A: Hello, B: Hello, it's Tom. A: Yes, say B: Tom, this is Huck. Fred is ill in the hospital.

A: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. B: I want to see him. Do you know the way to the North Street hospital? A: Yes, you can get off at North street if you can't take the bus.

Then go along the road, turn right at the first corner and then turn left. B: Thank you very much. I'm sorry, you can Can you tell me how to get to the zoo? B: sorry, I don't know.

I'm new here. Can you tell me the way to the zoo? C: go straight down this street until you get to the second traffic light. Turn left at the end of the street.

You'll see the zoo. A: can I get there by bus? C: Yes, you can a: which bus can I take C: you can take a bus a: Thank you very much C: This is My pleasure a: what can I do for you B: H0 A: Size 8 shoes a: sorry, we've sold out. Size B: that's OK.

Let me have a look at your suit. Can I try on this one, a: of course, sir. B: it looks good.

How much is it? A: it's too expensive. Do you have something cheaper a: Yes, brown ones over there are only dollars. You can try them on.

B: OK, I'll take them. Goodbye. A: goodbye.

A: you can lend me your dictionary. B: Here you are. A: Thank you Thank you.

I won't stay long. I just want to look up a few words. B: I don't need them now.

Take your time. A: Thank you. B: not at all.

A: by the way, you're going to town this afternoon. B: what can I do for you? A: can you buy a book for me? B: of course, I'm glad. A: Hi, bill.

B: Hi, Sam. can you come to my birthday party next Sunday. A: Thank you for inviting me to your birthday party.

I like to come That's great. A lot of friends will come. A: who else do you ask? B: what time does it start? B: it starts at 4:30 A: OK, I'm afraid it's a little late.

I have to finish my homework. First B: it doesn't matter. A: Goodbye B: which do you like better, art or music B: music? I think music is more interesting than art.

A: No, I don't agree with you. Art is more interesting and more important You can see beautiful art everywhere. B: no music is more popular.

We can hear it every day. A: but I'm sorry you sing badly. No one likes to hear you sing.

B: but you're not good. No one likes to see your paintings. C: Oh, my friends, don't talk like that.

Art is as popular as music. They're both important. We all need them.

中文翻译:

A: 你好,B:你好是汤姆A:是的,说B:汤姆,我是,弗雷德病在医院A:哦,我很抱歉听到B:我想见他你知道去北街医院的路吗A:是的,你可以坐不去的公共汽车在北街下车然后沿着路走,在第一个拐弯处向右转然后左转你会发现它就在你面前B:非常感谢你对不起,你能告诉我怎么去动物园吗B:对不起,我不知道我是新来的请问那个女孩A:对不起,你能告诉我去动物园的路吗C:沿着这条街一直走到第二个红绿灯在街的尽头左转你会看到动物园A:我能坐公共汽车到那儿吗C:是的,你可以A:我坐哪路车C:你可以坐A路车A:非常感谢C:这是我的荣幸A:我能为你做什么B:H0 A:8码的鞋A:对不起我们已经卖完了B码的鞋子:没关系,让我看看你的西装我可以试穿这件吗,A:当然,先生B:看起来不错,多少钱A:美元B:太贵了你有便宜点的吗A:是的,那边棕色的只有美元你可以试一试B:好吧,我拿着谢谢你再见A:再见A:你能借我你的字典B:给你A:谢谢你我不会留太久我只想查几本单词B:我现在不用了慢慢来A:谢谢B:一点也不用A:顺便问一下你今天下午要去城里B:我要为你做什么A:你能帮我买本书吗B:当然我很高兴A:嗨,比尔B:嗨,山姆下星期天你能来参加我的生日聚会吗A:谢谢你邀请我参加你的生日聚会我喜欢来B:太好了很多朋友都会来A:你还问了谁B:凯特,安,杰克,布鲁斯和双胞胎A:几点开始B:四点半开始A:好的,我恐怕要晚一点我必须完成作业第一个B:没关系A:再见B:再见:你更喜欢哪一个,艺术还是音乐B:音乐我认为音乐比艺术更有趣A:不我不同意你艺术更有趣更重要你可以到处看到漂亮的艺术B:没有音乐更受欢迎我们每天都能听到A:但是我很抱歉你唱得很差没人喜欢听你唱B:但你画得不好没人喜欢看你的画C:噢,我的朋友们,别这样说话了,艺术和音乐一样受欢迎,它们都很重要我们都需要它们。

标签: 新学期

售后情景模拟对话范文英文 第六篇

A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.

我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.

B: Nice to meet you , Take a seat.

我也是,请坐.

B: Nice to meet you , Take a seat.

我也是,请坐.

A:Thank you!

B: I: What is your name, please?

请问,你叫什么名字?

A: My name is Zhanghang.

我叫张航

B:what is your strongest trait(s)?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things 'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半.我非常有组织能力,也很能干.

B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

你大学主修课程有哪些?

A: I major in Business have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.

大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等.

B: What subject did you major in?

你辅修过什么专业吗?

A: I minor in have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.

会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法

B:Why did you choose this corporation?

你为什么选择本公司?

A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.

公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力.

B: What are your salary expectations?

你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?

A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.

我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资.

B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

你还有什么疑问吗?

A: I wonder when will I know your decision?

我何时能知道你的最终决定?

B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.

我们将于下周末之前联系你.

A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.

太好了,我期待你的好消息.我真的对这个职位很感兴趣.

B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.

感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见.

A: Goodbye.

再见.

售后情景模拟对话范文英文 第七篇

you hiring?

请问,你们招人吗?

2. I saw your ad* in the paper and wanted to apply for the job.

你好,看到你们在报纸上登的广告,所以我想来应聘这个工作.

3. When can you come in for an interview?

什么时候可以来面试?

4. Do you have any references?

请问,你有介绍信吗?

5. What’s your past job experience?

你以往有何工作经验?

6. This is a very impressive resume, Mr. Smith.

你的履历表给人印象深刻,史密斯先生.

7. What are your qualifications?

您具备什么资历?

8. What’s the starting salary?

起始薪金是多少?

9. What possibilities are there for advancement?

获得提升有何要求?

10. What kind of holidays/ benefits do you have for your employees?

你们为职员提供何种假期/福利?

Part Two: Dialogues

1. Resumes and Interviews履历表和面试

A: Hey Ted, I saw this ad in the paper. You should take a look.

B: What is it?

A: It’s for a job. It looks perfect for you.

B: Let’s see … “Wanted: manager for up-and-coming fimp3. Must have good organizational skills. Experience a plus. Please contact Betty Sue.” Oh, I don’t know …

A: Come on, what have you got to lose?

B: What about my resume?

A: Here, I’ll help you type one up.

B: Thanks, Mary. You’re a real pal. I’ll call now to set up an interview.

A:嘿,特德,我看到报纸上的这篇广告,你该看一看.

B:是什么广告?

A:招聘广告.看上去很适合你.

B: 让我瞧瞧.“招聘:极富发展潜力的公司招聘经理.良好的组织才能.并且具有经验.若是有意者请与贝蒂·苏联系”.哦,我不知道……

A: 别这样,你又不会损失什么.

B: 可是我的履历表呢?

A: 在这儿,我会帮你打印一份的.

B: 谢谢你,玛丽.真够朋友.现在我就打电话约定面试.

2. Salary 工资

A: Well, I’ve looked over your resume, Mr. Peepers.

B: Please, call me Ted.

A: Well, Ted, this is a very impressive resume. However, we do have several other applicants to finish interviewing before we can make a final decision. We’ll call you by Friday, if that’s all right.

B: That’s no problem.

A: Do you have any other questions?

B: Well, what kind of salary do you provide?

A: Salary is based on experience as well as* time spent with our company.

B: I see.

A: Salary can be negotiated once we officially offer you the job.

B: Sounds fine.

A: 哦,我看过了你的履历表,皮伯斯先生.

B: 请叫我特德好了.

A: 好,特德,你的履历表给人印象深刻,可是,在我们做出最后的决定之前我们还要面试其他几个应聘者.若是可以的话,我们不迟于星期五会给你打电话.

B: 可以.

A: 你还有其他什么问题吗?

B: 哦,你们公司提供的薪金待遇是怎么样的'?

A: 薪金发放以经验为基础,同时还有工作时间长短.

B: 我明白.

A: 正式聘用的话,薪金方面还可以再商量.

B: 好的.

显示全文

注:本文部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即后台留言通知我们,情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意

点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

发表评论

评论列表(7人评论 , 39人围观)

点击下载
本文文档