一,拒绝表白的英文句子我想你的温柔更适合别的女孩子吧.

I think your gentleness is more suitable for other girls.

二,承蒙厚爱但是很抱歉不能愿闻其详.

With all due respect, but I'm sorry I can't hear it.

三,你的热情应该给你值得的人.

Your enthusiasm should be given to someone who deserves it.

四,每个人都会有属于自己的宇航员很抱歉那个人不是拒绝表白的英文句子我哦.

Everyone has their own astronaut. I'm sorry. It's not me.

五,“我觉得我好像喜欢你 “这次对我不确定没关系下次遇到真正心动的女孩子“记得一定要语气坚定一点啊”

"I feel like I like you." This time I am not sure about me. It doesn't matter if I meet a girl who is really heart-warming next time. "Remember to be firm

六,如果我不能给你和你给我一样的温柔与喜欢我就不可以一直享受你对我的好抱歉啊.

If I can not give you and you give me the same gentle and like, I can not always enjoy your good to me sorry ah.

七,承蒙厚爱我的温柔已经承包给别人了所以我不值得你的温柔 但是我想总会有一个女孩值得你把温柔给她她也会给你全部的温柔.

Thanks to the love, my gentleness has been contracted to others, so I am not worthy of your gentleness, but I think there will always be a girl worthy of you to give her gentleness, she will give you all the gentleness.

八,抱歉我并不喜欢你 出于礼貌一直没有跟你断开联系这可能让你产生一些误会 我不想吊着你也不值得你喜欢.

I'm sorry. I don't like you. I haven't been out of touch with you out of courtesy. It might have caused you some misunderstanding. I don't want to hang you, and it's not worth it. 我会找到别的星星 你也会拥有你的月亮I'll find other stars and you'll have your moon

九,我始终不是那个值得你狂奔的人

I'm still not the one worth running for

十,我总不能一身伤痕弄脏了你的白衬衫

I can't stain your white shirt with all my scars

十一,学业未成 岂能谈儿女情长

Can you talk about your children's love when your studies are not successful

十二,我觉得我和易烊千玺很配 我们还是算了吧

I think I'm a good match for Yangqianxi Yi. Let's just forget it

十三,抱歉我不是你想要的小熊软糖

I'm sorry. I'm not the gummy bear you wanted

十四,一身清贫怎敢入繁华 两袖清风怎敢误佳人.

How dare you dare to enter the bustling two-sleeved breeze and dare to mistake the beauty.

十五,我五行缺感情一心只想暴富……

My five elements lack feelings and I only want to get rich

十六,真羡慕你有喜欢的人 .

I envy you having someone you like.

十七,已有喜欢的人了,你值得更好

There are people you like, and you deserve better

十八,我是神仙,和凡人谈恋爱是触犯天条的

I'm a fairy. It's against the rules to fall in love with a mortal. ...

显示全文

注:本文部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即后台留言通知我们,情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意

点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

发表评论

评论列表(7人评论 , 39人围观)

点击下载
本文文档