1. We can find us in an exciting world every day, with the sun shining brightly, green trees growing well and flowers coming out in different colors.
2. I was appreciating the beautiful lake when a scene that didn’t go with its harmony came into my eyes.
3. It’s high time that we should protect our environment from being polluted.
4. We are very proud of ourselves, believing we can make more contributions to a better world.
5. Our school photography club is going to hold an International High School Student Photography Show, with the theme of environmental protection.
6. I make an urgent appeal that measures should be taken to cope with the situation.
7. Our government is sparing no effort to take measures to fight against pollution.
8. Only in this way can we live in comfortable and beautiful surroundings.
9. Better living conditions can really be reached on condition that the environment is well protected.
1. A lecture about American culture was given last week by our foreign teacher, which appealed to lots of teachers and students.
2. One of the activities is the English Corner every other week, aiming to improve our spoken English, as well as help us make a lot of friends.
3. With my vivid introduction to the Silk Road, those cold historical facts seemed to become alive like a picture of fine art, attracting the audience so much.
4. In addition, the Internet makes surveying and voting easy and convenient, regardless of time and space.
5. The Literature Society recommended a variety of good books, encouraging us to get pleasure from reading.
6. They help us understand science subjects better and arouse our curiosity about science discoveries.
7. Reading widely enables me to have a chance to broaden my horizons.
8. What’s more, making use of our time in a scientific way and finding proper methods are also what we should pay attention to.
9. Thanks to the tour, not only have we improved our speaking skills, but we’ve also got a better understanding of British culture.
10. Having a mobile phone makes it easy for me to keep in touch with my friends.
1. In addition, you will have a chance to learn how to make dumplings, which is a typical Chinese custom, where I believe you are sure to have great fun.
2. During the Spring Festival, red lanterns and Spring Festival couplets are used to decorate a house, presenting a festive atmosphere.
3. The children are looking forward to receiving lucky money, playing happily with each other, and setting off fireworks excitedly.
4. In the street appear the dragon and lion dance and some other carnival activities, while the grand Spring Festival Gala held by CCTV is what you can’t miss.
5. Then came the grandest dinner time when we shared the homemade sweet dumplings. We chatted happily, enjoying the family togetherness.
6. After the dinner, we went to the park to appreciate the beautiful lanterns, the highlight of this Lantern Festival.Two huge dragon lanterns especially caught our eyes and we couldn’t help flashing our cameras.
7. Tomb Sweeping Day falls on April 5th or so every year, when people can do something special according to the tradition.
8. On the one hand, they can sweep the tombs for the dead. On the other hand, they can go for a walk in the country in spring when the grass has just turned green.
9. I’m glad that you have great passion for Chinese traditional festivals, especially the Dragon Boat Festival. Now, I’d like to share some details with you.
10. You know, every festival has its own typical food, and the Dragon Boat Festival is no exception. Eating zongzi, boiled rice wrapped by bamboo leaves, is what you can’t miss.
11. The moon that night looks the brightest in the whole lunar month. What we love most is the time when the whole family enjoy the full moon together.
12. With the bright moon up in the sky, we sit together and eat moon cakes and fruits, sharing our stories.
13. National Day falls on October 1st every year, with the holiday lasting 7 days. Chinese people all over the world are immersed in a happy and harmonious atmosphere.
14. March 12th is Tree Planting Day, which is memorable because our class had an unforgettable experience on that day.
15. Seeing the lines of trees, we all had a sense of achievement. Only then did I realize that it’s our duty to protect and beautify the environment.
16. As Teachers’ Day is drawing near, some of my classmates and I had a group meeting, where we had a heated discussion on how to celebrate it.
17. The evening before Teachers’ Day, I spared no effort to edit the video on my computer and added some music till late into the night.
18. When the video was eventually shown to everybody on Teachers’ Day, our teacher was moved to tears.
1. Instead of having a travel agency arrange our accommodations, we booked the train tickets and hotel rooms on the Internet by ourselves.
2. Having claimed my luggage, I hurried to the exit, where Jack was anxiously waiting for me.
3. What impressed me most was the next day’s presentation about Westminster College. A professor’s vivid and interesting introduction ensured me to be equipped with a vast range of knowledge about the college and my study.
4. In the days that followed, we paid a visit to some famous scenic spots such as Big Ben and London Eye. They were such magnificent places that we couldn’t help having many photos taken there to record the memories which were really worth cherishing.
5. The first day of our trip saw us around the Great Wild Goose Pagoda, famous for its long history.第一天我们游览了大雁塔，该塔以历史悠久而闻名。
6. Soon afterwards, we were sent to different families, where we tasted traditional English food, exchanging our ideas happily on familiar topics.
7. What makes it distinguish from other resorts is that it is rich in natural resources and primitive forests.
8. Besides, it is dizzying for you to get a view of colorful lakes and breathtaking waterfalls, which causes you to have a sense of walking into a fairy tale.
9. All in all, it fully deserves to be listed in 5 A-grade places of interest.
10. It was through this traveling that I realized not only were we equipped with more knowledge, but we also broadened our horizons and strengthened my love for my family.
11. The traffic issue is a hard nut to crack. It not only affects our everyday life, but may also threaten people’s lives.
12. Quite a few things give rise to the traffic problem. In spite of the large-scale construction of roads, there is still much room for improvement, because of the ever increasing number of cars these years.
13. The problem is that they have to get up earlier in order not to be trapped in the traffic jam. At the same time, they have no choice but to stay at work at noon until late in the afternoon, by which time the traffic will become easier.
- 上一篇： 吃美食的幸福感句子(享受美食的唯美句子)