1.One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
2.Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
3.Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
4.I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.
5.Love makes man grow up or sink down.
6.If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
7.We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
8.One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love.
9.When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.
10.When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different.
11.If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
12.Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
13.I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. Forexample, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I stepbackward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
14.Men love from overlooking while women love from looking up. If love isa mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see while womenwill see fewer men.
15.Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
16.We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. Andthen begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to loveor how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will comeout, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
17.Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We alwaysthink that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing inthe world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize thatit's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but infact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up withthe time.
18.In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness
19.If a woman is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, she needs reason; if she is not reasonable, she has to know herself clearly. coz only she has is misfortune.
20.An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
21. I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.
22.In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.
23.I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.
24.When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast,clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you.
25. Remember, the brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want someting. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They're there to stop the other people. ----Randy Frederick Pausch
Did you see the streets? Just the streets… There were thousands of them! And how do you do it down there? How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at, one way to die... Land is a ship too big for me. It's a woman too beautiful; it's a voyage too long, a perfume too strong. It's a music I don't know how to make.
---<<The legend of 1900>>
Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience and if it hurts,it's probably worth it.
27. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
28. Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
29. I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
30. There is no rehearsal in the life , once missing , it will be lost forever.
31. When every love comes to the end, if you look back, u will find flowers and sorrows, but it's always beautiful.
32. The fact is that the world is out of everyone's expectation. But some learn to forget, but others insist.
33. No matter how cruel the destiny treats one with tribulation and misfortune, it will correspondingly treat him with happiness and sweetness. Even if the happiness is short and false, it's enough to light up the whole future life.
34. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am with you.
35. .No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is, won't make you cry.
36.The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
37．To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world .
38．Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
39．Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
41. Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.
The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart
42. Love you, think of you, love you secretly, eagerly love you, wait, feel disappointed, try hard, lose, and feel sad, go apart, and recall.All of these are for sake of you. And I will never regret for it.
43. The more you wanna know whether you have forgotten something, the better you remember; I once heard that, the only thing you can do when you no longer have something is not to forget.
43. To love someone in secret is like a seed in bottle waiting for growing up, though not sure whether the future will be more beautiful, still waiting it earnestly and eagerly.
44. Love is not about running into each other in crowds. Love is an impossible meeting. For example, I am a bird flying in sky, u r a leopard in forest. We just fall in love accidentally.
45. Loneliness is different from being alone. Being alone means you just have no one beside you but loneliness means that you cannot talk with others and share them with your feelings. And the true loneliness is that you even forget how it feels when you love someone.
46. Among those people that appear in our life, some are to teach us, some to comfortus, some to share and some to love.
47. Someone makes me comfortable, so I want to rely on him; while another one makes me feel lonely, so I want to embrace him.
48. An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
49. The most easily broken thing in the world is the man's wine glass, politician's promise, girls' dream, steel wire-like love, the virtuousof modern society and the holy heart.
50. Let`s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days".
51. I suddenly feel myself like a doll,acting all kinds of joys and sorrows.
There are lots of shining siliery thread on my back,controlling all my action.
-I love you.
-How do you expect me to respond to this?
-How about you love me too?
——《When Harry Met Sally / 当哈利遇到萨莉》
-Is life always this hard, or just when you’re a kid?
-…Always like this.
----《leon / 这个杀手不太冷》
When you are old and grey and full of sleep
And nodding by the fire, take down this book
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
Yours eyes had once, and of their shadows deep.
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled
And paced upon the mountains overhead.
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars
Save a place for yourself, before going out to love.
You don‘t have to know who to love, how to love, or how long your love will last.
Just wait for the one time. Maybe there will never be the one. But just wait, because it already is your reward.
I held tight to the world, but rejected.
If I had saved the effort, would the pain be less?
She has been patient, believing the best is worth the wait.
Yet the last apple fallen from the tree is usually sour.
The love that rocks your soul is hardly the result of a long wait.
We just can‘t let go, when the storm is ahead.
Listen quietly, to the sound of your heart. Cheerful melodies may rise.
Some simple, some profound, some gentle, some loud.
Cruelty of reality. Volatile happiness.
Those out of sight, are they really not there? Those remembered, will they last forever?
The sapling that bears our mark of love has grown into a big tree,
but our once fervent love is lost forever in the wind.
The little mark has become a scar.
When the wind blows, we hear the sigh of the forest...
The culmination of love is blindness.
Who, at the peak of happiness, can remember the number of Cupid, or any of the fun days around.
56. There is always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING",
a little knowledge behind every "I DON'T KNOW",
a little emotion behind every "I DON'T CARE",
and a little pain behind every "IT'S OK".
57. When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you，
but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air， you suddenly know what you are hoping for.
58. Nobody can go back and start a new begining, but anyone can start now and make a new ending.
59. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
60. Sometimes, people cry not because they're weak. It's because they have been strong for too long.
61. Love like you've never been hurt .
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
work like you don't need the money .
Live like it's heaven on earth.
62. No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
63. No matter how serious life gets, you still gotta have that one person you can be completely stupid with.
If I should meet thee, after long years.
How should I greet thee, with silence and tears.
——节选自拜伦诗《 When We Two Parted》