1. After you.你先请。
2. I just couldn't help it.我就是忍不住。
I was deeply moved by the film and I cried and cried. I just couldn't help it.
3. Don't take it to heart. 别往心里去，别为此而忧虑伤神。
生活实例：This test isn't that important. Don't take it to heart.
4. We'd better be off.我们该走了。It's getting late. We'd better be off .
5. Let's face it. 面对现实吧。
参考例句：I know it's a difficult situation. Let's face it, OK?
6. Let's get started.咱们开始干吧。
劝导别人时说：Don't just talk. Let's get started.
7. I'm really dead.我真要累死了。
坦诚自己的感受时说：After all that work, I’m really dead.
8. I've done my best.我已尽力了。
9. Don't play games with me!别跟我耍花招！
10. Don't play games with me!别跟我耍花招！Is that so?真是那样吗？
11. I don't know for sure.我不确切知道。
Stranger： Could you tell me how to get to the town hall?
Tom: I don't know for sure. Maybe you could ask the policeman over there.
12. I'm not going to kid you.我不是跟你开玩笑的。
Karin： You quit the job? You are kidding.
Jack: I'm not going to kid you. I'm serious.
13. That's something. 太好了，太棒了。
A: I'm granted a full scholarship for this semester.
B: Congratulations. That's something.
14. Brilliant idea!这主意真棒！这主意真高明！
15. Do you really mean it? 此话当真？
Michael：Whenever you are short of money, just come to me.
David: Do you really mean it?
16. You are a great help.你帮了大忙
17. I couldn't be more sure. 我再也肯定不过。
18. I am behind you.我支持你。
A: Whatever decision you're going to make, I am behind you.
19. Mind you!请注意！听着！(也可仅用Mind。)
模范例句：Mind you! He's a very nice fellow though bad-tempered.
20. I'm broke.我身无分文。
21. You can count on it.你尽管相信好了，尽管放心。
A：Do you think he will come to my birthday party?
B: You can count on it.
22. I never liked it anyway.我一直不太喜欢这东西。
当朋友或同事不小心摔坏你的东西时就可以用上这句话给他一个台阶，打破尴尬局面：Oh, don't worry. I'm thinking of buying a new one. I never liked it anyway.
例：I may go to the airport to meet her. But that depends.
25. Thanks anyway.无论如何我还是得谢谢你。